top of page

CWR is a unique and natural bath additive. It may help you cope with stress in two ways—first, by promoting relaxation when used in a bath or spa and, second, by supplementing mag- nesium, which supports DHEA production, to combat stress and its negative affects.
CWR is desalinated seawater that has undergone processing to concentrate minerals that are essential for the functioning of body cells. The concentrate is enhanced by the addition of unique crystals.

Although it represents only 0.05 percent of body weight, magnesium is an essential macromineral. Magnesium is nec- essary for many metabolic functions in the body, including the production and transfer of energy at the cellular level, the contraction and relaxation of muscles, the conduction of nerve impulses, and the synthesis of protein.
Magnesium, like calcium, is an earth alkali mineral. About 65 percent of the body’s magnesium is stored in the bones and teeth. The remaining 35 percent is contained in the blood, fluids and tissues. 


Significant amounts of magnesium are present in the heart. It is estimated that 72 percent of The population are magnesium- deficient. Magnesium consumption seems to decrease with age; therefore, deficiency becomes a particular problem for the elderly. Hard water can be a valuable source of magnesium.

Key Benefits and Features

  • Supports magnesium and DHEA levels
  • Reduces stress
  • Improves sleep
  • Increases energy
  • Softens skin
  • Relieves sunburn and insect bites
  • Reduces joint and muscular aches, pains, and swelling
  • Revolutionary cell-restoring bath additive  All-natural, nontoxic ingredients
  • Convenient and easy to use
  • Beneficial for healthy cells

Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a naturally occurring precursor of estrogen and testosterone. It is a hormone that is present in both men and women. DHEA levels peak at the age of 20 and decrease progressively with advancing age. Meaningful levels of DHEA do not appear in foods. And it is thought that certain people do not synthesize enough DHEA.
DHEA plays a role in the immune system. Low levels of DHEA are associated with ill health. Ongoing current research indicates that supplementation with DHEA shows signifi- cant improvement in functioning of the reproductive system, cardiovascular system, and metabolism. DHEA appears to increase muscle strength and lean body mass, activate the immune system, and enhance the subjective quality of life.


How to use CWR

  • Shake thoroughly before using
  • Mix approximately 2 ounces (60 ml) in your bath. You may use more or less depending on your needs. CWR can be used in any temperature of water
  • You may rub CWR directly on the skin. Wash the area well before applying
  • You may also use CWR in a footbath: Fill with warm water a glass or plastic container large enough for both feet to comfortably fit. The water should be deep enough to submerge your toes; it can be deeper if you choose. Start with 1 ounce of CWR and increase as your needs dictate
  • Do not use CWR on open cuts or abrasions
  • CWR is for topical use only

Is CWR safe for children? Would it be a problem if they drank any water with CWR in it?

CWR is safe for children. As with most bath additives, consumption is not recommended. We do not believe that there would be any problems if a child inadver- tently consumed some, especially since it would be highly diluted.

I have noticed crystals forming on the bottom of my CWR bottle and around the lid. What are they and why have they developed?
The crystals on the bottom of the bottle are sodium chloride (salt crystals) and the crystals around the lid are ammonium magnesium. These crystals develop because of the special mineral combination and pro- cessing method used to make CWR.


The crystals are completely nontoxic and slowly dissolve when exposed to water.
What is desalinated seawater?

It is seawater that has had most but not all of the naturally occurring salt removed.

Can CWR be added to a hot tub, Jacuzzi, or jetted tub?
AIM does not recommend doing this until you check with your local hot tub dealer for a professional opinion. AIM will not take responsibility for any adverse effects CWR might have on your filters and pumps.

How much should I put in a hot tub?
There is no set guideline for mixing CWR in large quantities of water. Use your own discretion.

Is CWR for soaking purposes only, or is it OK to use soap with it?
You may bathe in a bath containing CWR; soap does not affect CWR.

Is CWR the same as AIM Mag-nificenceTM?
The two products, while both providing supplemental magnesium, are fundamentally different in the way that they are produced. Both CWR and Mag-nificence products provide supplemental magnesium but in unique concentrations and delivery systems.

AIM Mag-nificence CWR Magnesium Bath Additive 354ml

Price Options
One-time purchase
Aim CWR Magnificance
Remineralise your tired self
AU$15.00every month until canceled
bottom of page